Why you should be a member of IBPI:
- IBPI is the largest buying group in our industry, providing savings and benefits to over 350 independent commercial copier, print, and IT dealers across North America;
- IBPI member dealers have a combined annual sales volume of nearly $4.5 Billion, generating buying power for our member dealers that adds to their bottom line, as well as to increase sales to our preferred vendor programs;
- IBPI negotiates “industry-best” pricing and programs from our vendors. So, you can receive discounts from new vendors or on future purchases from vendors you are already using;
- There are no annual dues or fees for a dealer to belong to IBPI! You must buy one share of IBPI stock ($500), but if you ever sell your dealership or terminate your membership because you are tired of saving money, your $500 is returned to you when you redeem your stock certificate.
Not a Member of IBPI?
Then join the largest group of independent dealers in our industry for:
- better pricing
- better programs
- networking opportunities with over 380 member dealers
Our members are located throughout North America, selling and servicing all copier and print OEM’s, along with providing MPS and Managed Network Services.
Let us know your thoughts, suggestions, and concerns.
IBPI isYour Ticket to Better Margins
At the 2015 Regional Meeting in Orlando, over 90 member dealers gathered information from their peers, the sponsoring IBPI vendors, and the joint event with BTA Southeast! At the 2015 Annual Meeting, rebate checks were distributed to the members that attended.