Why you should be a member of IBPI:
- IBPI is the largest buying group in our industry, representing the interests of over 350 independent commercial copy, print, and IT dealers nationwide;
- IBPI member dealers have a combined annual sales volume in excess of $4.3 Billion, generating buying power for our membership that adds to their bottom line, as well as to increase the sales of our vendors
- IBPI negotiates “industry-best” pricing and programs from our vendors. So, you can receive discounts from new vendors or on future purchases from vendors you are already using;
- There are no annual dues or fees for a dealer to belong to IBPI! You must buy one share of IBPI stock ($500), but if you ever sell your dealership or terminate your membership because you are tired of saving money, your $500 is returned to you when you redeem your stock certificate.
Our members are located throughout North America, selling and servicing all copier and print OEM’s, along with providing MPS and Managed Network Services.
Let us know your thoughts, suggestions, and concerns.
IBPI isYour Ticket to Better Margins
53 IBPI members benefited from their attendance at the 2014 Regional Meeting in Myrtle Beach. Watch your email for details on how you can participated in the 2015 IBPI Regional Meeting!
What is the benefit of belonging to the largest buying group in our industry?
In a recent survey, we found IBPI members saved:
- Typical Small dealer $aved $29,500 (and received year-end rebate of $718)
- Typical Medium dealer $aved $51,000 (and received year-end rebate of $2,183)
- Typical Large dealer $aved $175,000 (and received year-end rebate of $4,100)
How much could YOU save?!?!